Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ART 220 - DAY 9 - April 25 - Game Theme

In the beginning of class, we were asked to flip our chairs around to the other side of the desk. "Oh my...." I thought, my eyes are going to burn and hurt, which it did. I had to pick up my folder and block my eyes and crumble and hide away. Just kidding, but it was a funny response from everyone else who probably agreed with me on the whole, "It's bright!" After discussing and listening all the games we could think of, we discussed on the them of the game or what was the point of it? Honestly I am not all too familiar with board games, except for the classic popular board games such as Monopoly and Uno. Seriously, being an only child makes it hard for you to actually play games with anyone, except for other relatives on family day (which is rare unfortunately). I am more familiar with system games though.

After discussing about the games, we talk about the seven deadly sins. I am more familiar with the seven sins as Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony. It was funny because I was instantly reminded of an anime show that Japan produced called Full Metal Alchemist. After looking around the class to see what the others had chose, there were some that were similar. We were asked to flip the similar arounds and then Professor Moss states that no one is very original with their ideas on the assignment. I honestly thought the all Family Guy one was pretty funny. There were some that were hard to figure out though, or at least I could not comprehend what it was actually being portrayed as.

Pretty much that was it! Game day next! I'm not sure which games I have at home. I would have to dig them out. Creating a game eh... sounds like a plan! Off to the drawing board!

0 comments:

Post a Comment