Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

ART 220 - DAY 13 - May 9 - Creative Brief

Another tiring morning! So class started and Professor Moss explains that he'll be mostly lecturing for the day. He then proceeds to ask if there a comfortable seating style that would be comfortable for all of us to understand and listen to his instructions. So he decides to organize everyone by height. In my brain, I'm registering.. short? Oh I'm probably the first one.....cause wow.. i am short. As I go up to the side where all the short people are at, I forgot that there was someone else in my class that also as short as I was, or maybe even shorter. I sure got a surprise though.


Afterwards, Professor Moss went over a few creative briefs that were from real companies and firms that were getting paid to do. All in all, as he was reading them, they all sound very professional and in a way where someone else could understand what was instructed or what is asked to be done. I was thinking pretty hard when he was reading about the one about the Winchester Mystery House. It's sad that I actually read up on that and totally forgot about the house and didn't even come to a conclusion that it could be a possibility, especially since I like reading up on those things and watching things like Ghost Adventures and other affiliated shows that center around the mystery side of after death.


So after hearing our examples, we were to create a brief for our final project and include all the information necessary. It is roughly only one page and hopefully all the details necessary for someone to understand it.


1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I also like reading up on ghost stories and all that, and yet didn't realize that it was the Winchester house

Post a Comment